We implement international youth projects, using non-formal learning platforms. This includes workshops, training and seminars. We are fostering young people to take active part in national and international projects through team work.
We aim to:
- encourage the development of international youth projects
- support the personal and professional development of young people
- to build relationships with new partner organisations and link up with like-minded leaders across Europe
- increase your awareness and confidence in topics such as risk awareness, cultural competence, youth participation and inclusion, employability, entrepreneurship, European Citizenship etc.
- provide you with a valuable opportunity to develop personally and professionally in your youth work
- guide youth liders through the programme’s actions and application process – including education, logistics and some handy hints and tips