European Youth Center of Vojvodina is a non-governmental and non-profit organization, founded in 2011. with the goal to initiate actively participation of youth in cultural, social and ethical transformation of society.
Experience of the organization
EYCV has constructed a stable youth platform that is correlated with the relevant Institution’s which allow positioning the organization in the youth sector. Young members of the organization are youth leaders, youth coaches, youth volunteer workers, university students and high school students. Most members of the organization are actively involved in youth activism at local-community level, provincial and national level. The rich experience of EYCV members, and activism in this area are both playing an important role in democratic processes in society.
- Education activities (education projects in schools and universities and on an extra-schools basis throughout a non-formal education method focused on active citizenship, European conscience, against racism and xenophobia, human rights principles);
- Cultural events (conference, seminars, forums, concerts, art exhibitions);
- Intercultural activities (programs and projects of youth mobility, education of international topics, promotion of different cultures in Serbia and abroad, welcome activities of tourists and foreigners);
- Territorial promotion (promotion of its typical aspects, its artists, tourism, sport activities)
Areas of activity
- The promotion of non-formal civil education of youth through projects;
- Developing awareness towads the respect of human rights;
- Promoting the values of open and tolerant society;
- Establishing international dialogue between young people based on mutual respect upon differences among people and cultures;
- Promoting volunterism
- Promoting the mobility of young people.