Project supported by :
Ministry of Youth and Sports, Republic of Serbia
Implementation of the youth entrepreneurship programme
Goals of the project
- Implementation of the youth entrepreneurship programme, improvement of the employment and self-employment and improving the employability of youth.
- Creative approach to innovation and development of the ideas that contribute to solving the problem of youth employability and self-employment
- Increasing the youth employment through non-formal education and entrepreneurial learning.
- Presenting the options and possibilities of financing and leading an entrepreneurial business.
- Promotion of young entrepreneurs
Short description of the project
The purpose of this project is to engage young proactive people (teaching youth entrepreneurship to 60 young people), through non-formal education and empirical learning and through popularization of contemporary forms of youth self-employment in the service industry, ICT sector, creative industry and such
Key effect of the project is the creation of 7 new entrepreneurial initiatives. Certain activities such as : publishing a practical guide for starting your own business (know-how), organizing Youth Employment Forum in Novi Sad, promotion of good practices of young entrepreneurs will be done with the goal to make an influence on the creation of public policies and increase the youth employment, which is the specific goal of the project. The working methodology includes : experience exchange and joint analysis of the needs and trends in this sector.
Key groups of activities on the project
- Pre-activity- Action plan of activities and the analysis of the monitoring plan.
- Activity 1 – Training for 60 young unemployed people
- Activity 2 – Publishing the guide “ Youth entrepreneurship – know how”
- Activity 3 – Organizing Youth Employment Forum and the good practices of young entrepreneurs events.
With this project our main target group are young unemployed people (ages 18-30), young people from rural or remote areas who live or study in Novi Sad, young entrepreneurs and young creators. The gender distribution will be according to the principles of gender equality, and all genders will be equally included.
This project will include young women, young from disadvantaged families, young people coming from remote or rural areas who live or study in Novi Sad in order to include them in the training for gaining entrepreneurial skills